Do you sometimes wish you could get a “re-do” for life? We may not be able to relive moments that have passed us by, but we can certainly start our new story, or new chapter at any time. As we close on October and look to November, this is the perfect time to do so! How do we do that? Take 30 uninterrupted minutes to yourself sometime this week…make a date for just you! Think about your new story for November 2016. What have you always wanted to do? What have you wanted to achieve? You can do anything you wish! We believe in you.
Setting goals is an important part of planning how and what you are going to achieve. Some of the categories can be in personal desires, health and body, money, relationships, career and work. Write down specific goals and a specific date (month, day and year) that you will achieve the goal. It’s ok if you do not accomplish the gaol at that date. You can always make a new goal date if need be.
Here are some things to consider as you write down your goals for the new month:
- Acknowledge your wins and accomplishments for October. What has worked? What has not?
- Forgive yourself for your mistakes in October or in your life at anytime.
- Count your blessings everyday.
- Ask yourself, “Do my basic needs and ideals align with my goals?”
- You create what you think. Be mindful of your self-statements and what you tell yourself.
- Don’t take things personally.
- What in your life has been missing? If now added, would it enhance your life?
- Decide what you want. Believe it is possible.
We believe in you! Here’s to our new story for November. We can’t wait til they begin!
xo, Tammy & Lora