I wanted to share just a few baby and kid fall must haves for the week that I am currently swooning over! Oh and did you enter our GIVEAWAY yet? Get the deets here (at the end of post) on how to enter.
- I have a bin similar to this one that I have used to hold diapers, wipes, and diaper cream! Super convenient and great to store those necessities in a cute way!
- How much cuter can this mini moto be???
- These boots are perfect for those rainy days.
- I am dying over this coat right now. Perfect for the holidays!
- This quilted jacket is darling and a must for the cold weather.
- These sneaks would perfect with a cute pair of skinnies for your little one.
- My kids would go nuts over these. A perfect stocking stuffer since they are only $12!!!
- These could go with so many holiday dresses! Plus they smell super yummy!
- Super cute and super inexpensive for that little babe.
- Pretty little dress for a fancy night out.
- These tiny TOMS are to die for!
- Cozy and warm puffer for that little lady.
- UGGs always keep those tootsie toes warm when it’s chilly outside.
- Loving this backpack to haul the kiddos jackets and things in.
- Can’t go wrong with gold accessories…or shoes for that matter?
- I love the quote on this shirt!
- Your lil’ lady can always use a pair of these.
- This bed and sheets are seriously so cute! Dreaming of a makeover for my kid’s room!
- Do these come in my size?
xo, Lora & Tammy